The James Joyce Society:
To renew, join, or attend as guest, please see below:
We're going all-digital in 2021! -- virtual meetings -- announcements by email -- and online payment for renewed or new memberships for calendar 2021 (January to December) -- also guest attendance.
A. To renew your
membership: You can pay your annual dues of $25 (USD) on line or by mail:
- To pay online: use the pay by ZelleTM feature of the mobile application of your bank account. If necessary, go to your bank’s website to set up your account, the mobile application, and ZelleTM online payment. Send your payment to email@example.com.
- To pay by mail: send your check, payable to The James Joyce Society, to the following address:
The James Joyce Society
To change your email or postal address, send email (using the subject line: New Address) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c/o Stephen J. Pantani
80 East Hartsdale Ave. Apt 414
Hartsdale, NY 10530
B. New members: To join, please send email (using the subject line: New Member) to email@example.com. Please Include:
C. Guest (Non-Member) Attendance:
- Your name
- Your email address --if different from the address of your email message
- Your postal address --we’d still like to know where in the world you are!
- Your institutional affiliation, if any
- Please make and specify your annual dues payment of $25 (USD) online or by check, following the instructions above.
The Joyce Society asks for a voluntary $7 contribution for non-members attending our meetings. Please send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting, identifying yourself and specifying which meeting (by speaker, topic and/or date) you wish to attend. Please send your $7 contribution (either online or by check), following the instructions above.
For More Information: Send email to email@example.com, visit joycesociety.org, or phone (516) 764-3119.
Interested in presenting at a Joyce Society Meeting? Contact Nicholas Fargnoli at firstname.lastname@example.org